Welcome to the Green Bay Walleyes for Tomorrow chapter website. We are working to increase walleye production and habitat in Northeast Wisconsin.
We had a great banquet on March 10th, 2017 at the Stadium View in Green Bay with an all you can eat fish fry with baked and deep fried haddock and chicken.
Our 2017 banquet is complete, but your generosity is always appreciated
The mission of WFT shall be to work with other clubs, agencies, and the DNR to improve the quality of walleye and sauger fishing.
This may be achieved by, but not limited to the following goals or methods:
• Water quality and habitat improvement
• Construction and/or improvement of spawning areas
• Spawning protection
• Studies and research
• Promotion of selective harvest and/or catch and release
• Awareness and management of aquatic ecosystems to achieve a balanced fish community
• Education and public awareness of issues important to the resource
• Other methods and activities that may have a positive effect on the improvement and stability of walleye and sauger production.
Walleyes For Tomorrow will help provide the needed resources to achieve the above through fund-raising efforts and by recruiting volunteer labor where possible.
Walleyes For Tomorrow and other volunteer organizations such as fishing clubs, municipal, state or federal governments (including state and federal fishery bureaus such as the DNR and others) may carry out projects.
Furthermore, we are proud to say that ALL FUNDS raised stays in the Northeast Wisconsin.
The way you can really help us is to check out our banquet this March 10th, 2017 at the Stadium view or Contact Us on how you can be involved in our efforts.